The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM BUMPER BRACKETS...Done

curtis

The bolt holes for the mounting side to the car are now slots. After seeing what Tim said about the spacing issue on the JDM factory ones I just slotted them so there's some adjustability never know if the supports is tweaked a bit in shipment or on the last car. Going to start running code on the top side tomorrow when I get up. May get them done tomorrow and may not but still have to run and get flat rate boxes from the post office so probably Monday before they'll go out. I'll update this after lunch.

Last edited:

curtis

Have to cut the angles and do the finishing which shouldn't take long, Not sure how much I'll get done tomorrow have other stuff I have to get done tomorrow. Came down tonight after supper and did the mounting holes and will have to go Monday to the main post office for the little flat rate boxes our branch was out yesterday. That is all.

curtis

Well mother nature was against us but power is now back up and I think permanently fixed for now and the trees are cleaned up in the yard but the neighbors yard still looks like a war zone and half an oak tree is still barely hanging above the lines they just fixed. Hopefully the power comany gets it tomorrow. Going out in the shop now.

curtis

Done and Done more than a few times. The first 15 are bead blasted and ready to go. I did extras that still need blasting because there's always someone on the fence about ordering something until there done plus I don't see me making these again anytime soon so you better order these while you can. I'm hungry and stopping for a few hours. If I get paid tonight it will go out tomorrow. I'll come down later and send a PM to everyone on the list and start wrapping them up and printing labels, tracking number will get to you about this time tomorrow.

Paypal is [email protected]
Price is $51 shipped, if you want to send as a gift it will be fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But if you do PM me your address because it want show up on the payment if sent as a gift.
In the comment section please put your sign on name so I can check you off the list, to clears up confusion.

Now pictures for you, if you notice the side with the slot, I did this because Tim mentioned that it had a gap between the top of the bumper and the small garnish piece under the lights with the JDM ones so I made it a slot so its got some movement. Its a 25mm slot in height from center to center so this should take up any slack you have and can adjust to your preference.

Last edited:

dustyduff

As usual, Curtis comes through for the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Payment sent a few moments ago. Thanks again.

curtis

Updated list. All the ones in the picture above from earlier today are boxed and ready to ship.

Again if you paypal me as a gift PM me your address. Thanks again

CTM and a couple more for his local buddies
The8er

Diego...............maybe

Paid
dustyduff.......tracking number sent
Boosted_85.......tracking number sent
trunks...........tracking number sent
Spam.............tracking number sent
PolskiVR4........tracking number sent
spooling92vr4...tracking number sent
Nijasan.........tracking number sent
creeping_death.....tracking number sent
GTX TC..............tracking number sent
SmoothCustomer......tracking number sent

Last edited:

GSX_TC

sending my payment now, will pm you my address afterwards

Thanks Chris!

GSX_TC

dammit pay pal says i have to wait 3 days for the payment to post, long story short i cant send my own dam money till that payment post's what a croc! i just had a long 25 min talk with them on the phone just basically yelling at them and what not and they still cant do sh*t for me, I did make it VERY clear how it just fuckin blows my mind how a payment could take 3 dam days long! thats just ridicoulous! sorry man, I'll send that payment on the 3rd i guess

Mike

curtis

Still have more left, shipped one today.

curtis

Set tagged for Ryan

GSX_TC

Lol GTX_TC??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned